Installer & Service Person
ThermalGrid was created from 30 years of experience installing and servicing solar systems. Monitoring provides a comprehensive remote management solution. Our monitoring service helps you verify operations and evaluate system efficiency and performance in real time from anywhere over the Internet.
Your new solar system is complete and you turn on the switch, what happens? The reality is building schedules and weather are difficult to plan - your equipment is complete, the building is not yet occupied, the weather rainy or snowy for weeks, perhaps the only sunny days are on Sundays... how do you commission the system? Remote management allows you to measure output and modify controller settings from your desk. Historic data allows the installer/service person to fine tune the controller to reduce unnecessary pump cycles, inappropriate temperature patterns and achieve optimum efficiency.
- A secure login at "Technician" level allows you to see all current and historical information as well as make controller adjustments to fine tune settings.
- Web-based monitoring allows you to verify that all your systems that are running well reducing commissioning expense.
- Allows you to concentrate on the performance issue rather than driving to and from sites unnecessarily.
- Installer and service professional can share operational information when you see system behavior you don't understand.
- It provides a great tool for training new installers and service technicians.
- Monthly "Health Reports" are emailed with output and indicators of performance for the previous month giving you a periodic report.
- Alarms are be emailed to all "Technicians" with authority to the site allowing your team to collaborate.
- Catch those minor failures before they become problem is critical.
- Monitoring allows fewer people to manage the operation and maintenance of portfolios of systems.