Installer Management Tools
Tools to keep solar thermal systems working efficiency
- Technician can see current and historic data of all sensors and monitored devices.
- Commissioning new systems can be performed remotely so you do not need to be on-site for those perfect weather days. Remote commissioning can include a longer length of time without constant onsite staff.
- Thermal-Grid DL2 allows installers to fine tune controller setting remotely.
- Alarms alert technicians of irregularity before they become a problem
- Historic data allows service person to investigate and find cause of incident.
- Managers can oversee quality of installations
- Monthly “Health Reports” provide a status of production, contribution, displaced energy and other indicators being measured.